- Consent and Modification. By using or visiting this Site, you signify your assent to these Terms. These Terms apply to all users of the Site. If you do not agree to these Terms, then please do not access, or otherwise use the Site. We reserve the right, at our discretion, to change these Terms at any time, which change will be effective five (5) days following posting the revised Terms on the Site. Your continued use of the Site five (5) days following such posting means you will accept those changes.
- Ability to Accept Terms. The Site is only intended for individuals aged 18 years or older. If you are under 18 years please do not use the Site.
- Website Access. Cargozone hereby grants you permission to access and use the Site provided that you comply with these Terms and applicable law and do not: (i) copy, distribute or modify any part of the Site without Cargozone’s prior written authorization; (ii) disrupt servers or networks connected to the Site; (iii) use or launch any automated system (including without limitation, “robots” and “spiders”) to access the Site; and/or (iv) circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Site or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any Content or that enforce limitations on use of the Site. Cargozone, in its sole discretion, has the right to terminate your access to the Site immediately, with or without cause. Cargozone reserves all rights not expressly granted in and to the Site.
- Software Services. You acknowledge and agree that (i) any services, software and related documentation that you may be able to access from the Site (“Services”) is the proprietary work of Cargozone or its licensors; (ii) In order to use the Services, you will be requested to execute an agreement with Cargozone setting forth the terms and conditions under which the Services shall be provided (“Service Terms”); and (iii) you are required to read and agree to the applicable Service Terms before accessing or using Services. To the extent of any inconsistency or conflict between these Terms and any Service Terms, the Service Terms shall prevail.
- Intellectual Property Rights. The content on the Site, including without limitation, the text, documents, descriptions, products, software, graphics, photos, sounds, videos, interactive features, and services, (“Content”) and the trademarks, service marks and logos contained therein, registered or non-registered (“Marks”), are owned by or licensed to Cargozone. Content on the Site is provided to You “AS IS” for your information and personal use only and may not be used, copied, distributed, transmitted, broadcast, displayed, sold, licensed, de-compiled, or otherwise exploited for any other purposes whatsoever without Cargozone’s prior written consent. If you download or print a copy of the Content for personal use, you must retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained therein. All other trademarks, service marks, and logos used on our Site are the trademarks, service marks, or logos of their respective owners.
- Disclosure. We reserve the right to access, read, preserve, and disclose any information that we reasonably believe is necessary to (i) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process, subpoena or governmental request; (ii) enforce these Terms, including investigation of potential violations of it; (iii) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues; (iv) respond to user support and/or contact requests; or (v) protect the rights, property or safety of Cargozone, our users or the public.
- Information Description. Cargozone attempts to be as accurate as possible. However, we cannot and do not warrant that the Content is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. We reserve the right to make changes in or to the Content, or any part thereof, according to our sole judgment, without the requirement of giving any notice prior to or after making such changes. Your use of the Content is made solely at your own risk and responsibility.
- Warranty. THE SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. CARGOZONE HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, TITLE, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. CARGOZONE DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, ERROR FREE, OR THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED.
- Limitation of Liability. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY LAW, CARGOZONE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, EXEMPLARY, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE, EVEN IF CARGOZONE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF CARGOZONE FOR ANY DAMAGES UNDER THESE TERMS OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SITE EXCEED THE TOTAL AMOUNT OF FEES, IF ANY, PAID BY YOU FOR USING THE SITE DURING THE SIX (6) MONTHS PRIOR TO BRINGING THE CLAIM.
- Indemnity. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Cargozone and our affiliates and our respective officers, directors, agents, consultants and employees from any third party claims, damages, liabilities, costs, and expenses (including reasonable attorney’s fees) arising from (i) your use of the Site; and/or (ii) your breach of these Terms.
- Events Beyond Control. Under no circumstances shall Cargozone be held liable for any delay or failure in this Website and/or any of the services and/or information on the Website directly or indirectly resulting from, arising out of, relating to or in connection with events beyond the reasonable control of Cargozone, including, without limitation, internet failures, equipment failures, electrical power failures, strikes, labor disputes, riots, insurrections, civil disturbances, shortages of labor or materials, fires, floods, storms, earthquakes, explosions, acts of God, war, terrorism, governmental actions, orders of courts, agencies or tribunals or non-performance of third parties. The provisions of this paragraph are in addition to, and not intended to limit or modify, the limitation of Limitation of Liability section above.
- Assignment. These Terms, and any rights granted hereunder, may not be transferred or assigned by you but may be assigned by Cargozone without restriction.
By registering to the Cargozone Website and providing your email address, you expressly agree to receive promotional content from Cargozone, by mail or email, from time to time. If you provide Cargozone with your phone number (at any stage of use of the Services), Cargozone shall be entitled to call you or send you promotional notices from time to time. If you wish not to receive such promotional content / notices, you may notify Cargozone at any time.